Nothing Beats the Elite Garage Door Opener Series From LiftMaster®
The Elite Series® garage door openers blend the power of modern technology with the durability and dependability for which LiftMaster® is famous. The result is a new standard of quality and performance for the garage door industry, one which will give you the safety, security and convenience you want from a product of its type. Here are just some of the many advantages you'll enjoy when you invest in a LiftMaster garage door opener:
Advantages of a LiftMaster® Garage Door Opener:
- Patented MyQ features that enable you to monitor and operate your garage door with the smartphone, tablet, or laptop computer of your choice. This exciting new upgrade can even send real-time status updates directly to your mobile device. So you'll always be on top of any home security situation, whether you're in your living room or thousands of miles away.
- Industrial-grade P3 motors that are built to perform flawlessly for many, many years to come. We back these top-quality components with a five-year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. We even guarantee the built-in backup battery for 12 full months.
- A host of safety features like The Protector System®, which automatically reverses the door's direction of travel should it contact an obstruction. This feature alone can prevent injury to you or your family.
- The peace of mind that comes with using LiftMaster, the leader in the garage and overhead door industry for nearly 50 years.
Special Features of the Elite Series® products:
- The Elite Series 8500 and 8550W models come with a rugged DC motor for the kind of proven dependability only this time-tested design can offer.
- The Elite Series 8557W and 8587W models come with a brushless AC motor for enhanced performance.
- The Elite Series 8500W, 8557W and 8587W models include PosiLock® anti-tampering technology that automatically shuts down the garage door if an invader tries to force it open.
- The 8500 series includes a power deadlock feature for ease of use.
- The 8550W and 8557W series have a belt driven design for smooth, quiet operation.
- The 8587W series uses a chain driven design for the kind of rugged durability only steel can provide.
The Bottom Line
Whichever Elite Series model you choose, you'll still enjoy the assurance that comes with being a LiftMaster customer. Browse our site and place your order today for fastest delivery or contact us at Wayne Overhead Door Sales and Home Improvements.